|Rules & Regulations
All students are expected to have
knowledge of all rules and regulations of the college
and ignorance of this is not an excuse. In addition to
rules and regulations officially adopted by the
management of the College all students should follow the
general rules like :
- All Students should behave in a
manner worthy of college atmosphere.
- Students should be punctual,
regular and attentive in the class.
- No loitering in the corridor or
premises is entertained.
- No student should indulge in
activities within the campus or outside which brings
bad name to the college.
- No Student should indulge or
involve himself/herself in any kind of demonstration
which disrupts the activity of the college.
- Gambling, Playing cards or
possessing harmful material is strictly prohibited.
- Use of filthy language or writing
slogans or comments on the walls is strictly
- Students are required to
compulsorily carry their Identity Cards at all times
and should produce if demanded by the College
- All the students should read the
notices displayed from time to time on the notice
- All the students should restrict
their movement to the respective premises only.
- No student should entertain any of
the outsiders, friends or relatives in the classes
or the campus during the college hours.
- All students should take up the
periodic tests without fail, as they prepare them
for Board / University exams.
- Students should note that the
college property is to be safe guarded and any
damage done will cause inconvenience to the other
fellow students and loss to the Institution.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited
either inside or outside the College.
- Admissions are made by the
admission Committee and no Agents or Brokers or
Mediators are entertained.
are made only in the Chambers of the
- No refund of fees on cancellation
of the admission at any time of the year for any
- NO DONATIONS/NO CAPITATIONS/NO
CASH TRANSACTIONS/NO MEDIATORS.