The main objective of the Society for establishing such quality institutions is to merge the minorities, in the national main stream..
The Objectives of the Shadan Institute of Computer Studies are:
Since there is a dearth of good Software professionals in the industry, there is a necessity for the computer education at University level and the need for course leading to a Master in Computer applications (M.C.A).
- To provide educational opportunities for the young men and women desirous of a career in the field of Computer;
- To establish live linkages with business and industry and eminent computer Institutes within the country and abroad to achieve excellence in education, training, research and consultancy activities;
- To increase the growth of computer education
- To organize courses, seminars, workshops and research programmes in specialized areas in collaboration with industrial, commercial, educational and other institutions;
- To assist trade and industry both at small and medium levels in solving their problems in the context of ever changing business environment.