Admissions are based upon Educational preparation at Intermediate or the equivalent level. Applicants must present proof of the successful completion of Intermediate Studies or its equivalent, and the qualified applicant is accorded individual consideration through a comprehensive merit list prepared by the College after conducting the personal interviews. The Committee on Admission notifies the applicant of its decision to offer admission in the order of
merit. The Admission Committee tries to accommodate the students in the courses of their highest priority, subject to their eligibility and merit.
- The filled-in Admission Application Form should be submitted to the office of admissions on or before the given date.
- Each Form & Registration is valid only for One Group.
- Xerox copies of Scholastic Record including Intermediate or its Equivalent Memos, Transfer Certificates, Extra Curricular Certificates/Sports Certificates (if any) Bonafide and Conduct Certificates are to be submitted along with the form.
- Candidates will be called for an Interview on the prescribed date so as to finalise the admission procedure.
- Upon acceptance of an offer of admission, the candidates are required to pay the prescribed Non-Refundable Fees in the form of DD for the full year and submit the original certificates.
- A guiding counselling cell is available at the premises to help and guide the students and parents.
Candidates who have passed the Intermediate Examination of Board of Intermediate Education, AP, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible to apply. Further, candidates who would appear for Intermediate Advanced Supplementary examination should also apply for admission before last date prescribed. They will be considered for admission only after they pass and submit the memorandum of marks of the Intermediate Examination before the last date of submission, subject to availability of vacancies.
* The College has completed 16 years and has been working successfully since its inception and excels in both academics and extra curricular activities.
It gives us immense pleasure to place before you all the following facts of its achievements
- The college caters to the education of Women in general and minorities in particular and has been maintaining high Educational standards. The college has been giving University Ranks from the very first batch with number of students, securing centums in many subjects. The list of rank holders and gold medallist in Osmania University exams from the first batch to this academic year has been mentioned for your kind perusal.
- The College conducts regular tests, examinations and keeps the parents/guardians informed about the performance and attendance of the students. The feedback of the students and parents is taken to improve our performance. The Principal/Staff meets the parents twice in the academic year (1) in the month of June/July and (2) in the month of December/January and whenever required.