Admissions are based upon Educational preparation at Intermediate or its equivalent level. Applicants must present proof of the successful completion of Intermediate studies or its equivalent, and the qualified applicant is accorded individual consideration through a comprehensive merit list prepared by the College after conducting the personal interview. The Committee on Admission Committee tries to accommodate the students in the courses of their highest priority subject to their eligibility and merit.
- The filled-in Admission application form should be submitted to the office of admissions on or before the given date.
- Each Form & Registration is valid only for One Group.
- Xerox copies of Scholastic Record including Intermediate or its Equivalent Memos, Transfer Certificates, Extra Curricular Certificates / Sports Certificates (if any) Bonafide and Conduct Certificates are to be submitted along with the form.
- Candidates will be called for an interview on the prescribed date so as to finalise the admission procedure.
- Upon acceptance of an offer of admission, the candidates are required to pay the prescribed Non-Refundable Fees in the form of DD for the full year and submit the original certificates.